What makes them so great?
- Portable self storage can be thought of as instant extra storage space right at your home/business -- no more building a foundation for a shed or driving back and forth to a self storage complex miles away. There is no preparation in placing the unit on your property, just the need for a fairly level ground space. Units are always weatherproof and lockable.
- If you are selling your house, realtors will always advise you to stage your home for prospective buyers by cleaning out your "clutter" (unessential and personal items). This is where portable self storage really comes in handy, as it provides a neat area outside your house to contain your boxes as you pack them.
- When you're ready to move, think of portable self storage as moving without a truck. Your packed unit(s) can be transported to your new home where you can unpack them at your leisure.
- Event planners often use portable self storage units to hold their water and food supplies along the route of their 5K race or at their party or business meeting. One unit will hold more than enough banners, road signs, paper plates, bottles of water, coolers with ice, party supplies, etc., for any size event.
- Businesses often need more storage space than their office provides to store their supplies, brochures, files or folding chairs or extra furniture, and a portable self storage unit is perfect for them, because all of their items are easily accessed right outside their door.
- A portable self storage unit is the perfect solution to store your furniture and belongings when you are renovating any rooms. Empty the contents of your room(s) into the portable unit, and begin the painting!
- If you are planning a yard sale, a portable self storage unit will be an invaluable tool to store all the items you want to sell, and on the morning of your sale, everything is in one place ready to be displayed. Inevitably, after the sale, there will still be items left over, and you can store them back inside the unit until your next yard sale.